Friday, July 20, 2012

He's saying a lot..!!!

SO AM I  salutes and celebrates my LORD's Greatness in You and your Greatness in him my sister. What a manifestation  of  his refreshing and pure anointing on this CD (Time to Say) and in your life! Thank you my sister for sharing his goodness with us. I am blessed by your gift and had to support you and shout "World Changer"...Yeah LORD!
I Love "Beautiful" and "My Prayer" will be added to my morning devotionals, what a way to start your day... and then to tell  the world about Our Lord  "You are Beautiful"... definitely is your testimony and it is being heard in the earth don't ever stop my sister; continue to minister through Psalm.
May God continue to bless the work of your hands...You are fearfully & wonderfully made...Psalm 139:14


Thank you for the honor of knowing you through this music...lives will be touched and the world impacted by your confession of your LOVE for "Christ Jesus".


CU at the top my sister.


Our Love in common...


Please support our sister in Christ and visit her website http://www.winceycomusic.com/

SO AM I 
 
                                                
                                                                                 

No comments: