Thursday, May 10, 2012

A Mother's LOVE...Mother's of NO Tomorrow...

New independent film chronicles the aftermath of senseless violence 
By DeBorah B. Pryor

SO AM I celebrates and supports this movie and ALL the efforts that went into putting this together along with all the LOVE and Pain that it took to make this movie.(tgbtg)

I was driving home last week when I heard this on the Philly radio station and it moved me beyond measure. It made me begin to pray in my Spirit for these mothers and and at the same time realize how blessed and grateful I am to have a son that is still alive today. I can not imaging the pain...yes the life long pain, sorrow, and the yearning in your womb; because it is "empty" now so to speak. It made me wonder about the part I play in this and what can I do to  help "ease" some mother's pain as well as prevent some mother's pain of this not happening to her...(I sighed)...because it hurts!!!!!!

Men...please take your rightful place as leaders on this earth. Save our sons/daughters from this genocide that is happening in our neighborhoods everyday around the world. I say BE the CHANGE you want to see in the WORLD!!!

Hopefully I can see this movie with my SON so that he can visualize me on the screen and that he will do and live according to God's purpose for his life so I will never have to go through this pain. Allowing him to see the pain a mother or father goes through when they lose their "child", especially because he is a "father". 


I pray this movie gets the recognition it deserves so we can make a difference and become a part of the "MOVEMENT" and not the "MOMENT"!!!!!!

SO AM I salutes you and sends much thanks to Taleeb Starkes, Co-executive producer and writer of the film tells EURweb journalist, DeBorah B. Pryor inspired the film, and NBA Champion John Salley for making this happen.


“This is not a movie, this is a movement!” -Dzagba Adadevoh AKA “Sixx KingCEO, Sixx Degrees Films

No comments: