Wednesday, August 21, 2013

God forgave my past...why can't you?

If your brother was hungry and needed food...would you give him a coat?

SO AM I acknowledges Eric Mayo and his continued efforts and a dedication to being a "World Changer"! I have read your book and used it as a tool at my previous place(s) of employment and I highly recommend it. Ex-offenders have a place in my heart too and I believe they should be given a fair chance as well. I say to you continue to break down barriers in this bitter-sweet world. "I am my brother's keeper..." is what Jesus spoke not " I am my successful, good looking, rich, educated, etc...brother's keeper...." Who's your brother?

Let's get it right people! Give an ex-offender a chance to re-integrate back into society and become a
positive change in this world.

SO AM I salutes Eric Mayo http://www.howfelonscangetjobs.com/2012/12/Companies-hire-exoffenders-felons.html this month as "World Changer"

Thank you Eric for being a "World Changer..."

No comments: