Friday, July 20, 2012

Are you prepared for "MORE...?"

SO AM I salutes this "World Changer" Michael Forest again; for after you've  done all "STAND" and that is what my brother is doing. I celebrate your Greatness in serving "Christ Jesus". Continue to let the world know of his GREATNESS that resides in you. As we are experiencing the last of the last days, we need Brotha Soldiers to "Defend the Faith" like yourself.

The young and old are dying and "WE" must not take a stand but THE STAND! CHRIST!!!!!! for righteousness sake! Saturate the earth my brotha with your testimony and watch the impact it will have and watch GOD move!

Continue to go deep and deeper in him...don't look at their faces just tell them the "TRUTH"!


SO AM I supports the work of your hands in the Kingdom of God. Support God's hands through Chosen Vessel Records here on earth. Check out  CV website http://chosenvesselrecords.com/contact.html

More Than a Christian - Single, Rhymescenic tgbtg





No comments: